Effective Date: March 30, 2021.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Website, Romans Publishing and Training collects a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with Romans Publishing and Training’s Services. We also collect information about users of our Services and obtain information from third parties (including our customers’ borrowers and from service providers) in the course of providing our Services to customers. This information includes:
- Information You Provide in Services Inquiries. When you express an interest in obtaining information about Romans Publishing and Training’s Services through the Websites or our sales team, request to contact sales, use our “Contact Us” or similar features, or download certain content from our Website, we may ask you to provide your name, title or job level, company, address, email address, telephone number, or username and/or password.
- Usage Information. Like other websites and online services, we collect standard technical information when you visit our Websites and/or use our Services, including unique device identifiers, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), the number and duration of page visits and the number of clicks.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information we collect through our Services in a variety of ways to provide our Services and to operate our business, including the following:
- To Provide our Services. We use the information that we collect (i) to operate, test, maintain, fix, and provide features of our Services; (ii) to provide services and information that you request; and (iii) to provide support to customers, users, and site visitors.
- To Contact You. We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including important product updates and marketing or promotional communications relating to our Services or events. You have the ability to opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications by updating your preferences in our Subscription Center or as described below.
- Other Uses of Your Information. We may also use your information to comply with legal obligations. Please note that there may be other uses for certain information of yours, which we would describe to you when we collect the information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not sell or share your information with third parties.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection of Our Rights. We may disclose your information (including your personal information) to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Websites or Services, (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of Romans Publishing and Training, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations.
- Subject to Consent. We may share your information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent. For example, with your consent, we post user testimonials that may identify you.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) took effect on January 1, 2020. The CCPA grants new rights to California residents regarding their personal information, including:
- The right to know what categories and specific pieces of personal information have been collected, used, shared or sold (if any);
- The right to know the purposes for which the information is used;
- The right to delete personal information, where not excepted by law; and
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
OUR POLICY CONCERNING CHILDREN
Our Websites and Services relate to the U.S. real estate market and are intended for use by adults ages 18 or older. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors and minors should not use our Websites or our Services at any time.